Saving Space At Home With The New Hide-a-Bars
Many people would love to have a Home Bar in their entertainment area at home but just don’t have a large space to place one.
On the other hand, most small bars or bar cabinets that can fit in a small space do not provide enough storage for your precious wine and liquor bottles, glasses, bar tools and accessories.
Also they do not give sufficient working space to allow for stellar guest entertaining.
But now there are new bars that take all these factors into consideration.
There are many choices and styles of home bars available in the market.
Having a fully stocked bar in their home is a dream for many socially active home owners and cocktail enthusiasts.
But not everyone wants nor needs a full wet bar that's always there in plain view.
That's where these bars shine. They're not intended to be permanent fixtures in your home, but are designed to move or conceal inconspicuously until needed.
They blend and look good anywhere and are always there and open up for a great party or event when required.
Some of the more commercial portable bars are perfect if you entertain large groups often.
However, if you are looking for a bar that you can enjoy in your home and still have all of the functional capabilities of a full stationary Home Bar, than these bars could be what you are looking for.
Howard Miller Barolo Console Portable Wine & Bar Cabinet
- With an elegant finish in Black Coffee on select hardwoods and veneers, this piece is elegant and timeless.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is finished on all sides so it can be placed anywhere.
- It features decorative raised lattice over mirrored panels on the two front doors and a flat panel on the back.
Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- The doors feature distinctive chrome-finished door pulls. 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide, so it provides ample space for easy serving.
- The top opens up and slides to the left, expanding to 77" from an original 38.5” and provides increased space for entertaining.
- An accessory drawer for ample utensil storage features quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Two adjustable stemware racks can store up to 18 large wine goblets. They also act as a shelf for extra storage.
- Four adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage providing great versatility.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place. Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors for added security. This one combines style, elegance, and traditional design with functionality.
It saves a lot of space and allows you to take the party anywhere you want.
Click Here to see Howard Miller Barolo Console Portable Wine & Bar Cabinet
Howard Miller Clare Valley Console Wine & Bar Cabinet
- The Howard Miller Clare Valley Console Wine & Bar Cabinet is fantastic because during the day it can look like the average living room cabinet, but by night it becomes the center of the party.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is also finished on all sides and features decorative panels with raised trim on the two front doors and on the back.
- Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- The doors feature distinctive antique bronze finished door pulls. 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for easy serving.
- The top opens up and slides to the left, expanding to 77" from an initial width of 35” and provides increased space for entertaining.
- This one is elegant and functional and, with the four casters, allows itself to come out for the party and be put away after.
Click Here to see the Howard Miller Clare Valley Console Wine & Bar Cabinet
Pulaski Furniture Martini Bar Main Street
- On a smaller and more affordable level, this is a perfect hide-away bar that can fit in many rooms.
- The Pulaski Furniture Martini Bar is ideal for small spaces or apartments.
- At just 32 inches wide, 15 inches deep, and 43 inches high, it is a compact piece while still offering enough space for your favorite bottles.
- It has a stylish and unique style and it certainly beats stashing your bottles in the closet.
- It allows you to store your wares in style and entertain like a pro.
- Our dramatic black Main Street furniture finish is highlighted in large uninterrupted panels with vertical grooving.
- Brushed nickel foot fittings and door pulls add a glint of glamour.
- Because handsome is as handsome does, the interior of our martini bar is well outfitted for service.
- The hinged top lifts up and the front drops down, both operating on a smooth auto-lift mechanism.
- Inside are three mirrored surfaces, a glass shelf, stemware racks and fluorescent lighting.
- A nickel finish gallery rail keeps everything in place. Behind the lower doors are wine racks accommodating 12 bottles and a generous storage shelf.
This piece will make your dream come true.
Click Here to see the Pulaski Furniture Martine Bar Main Street
Steve Silver Ariana Bar Table
- The compact and functional design of this piece, makes the Ariana Bar a truly stunning and practical addition to your home.
- With its small foot print and light weight, this bar is perfect for a small apartment or tiny entertainment area in you home, where it can be moved out to the party and easily returned to afterwards.
- The smoked tempered glass shelves add contemporary elegance, while the under-the-shelf stemware holder is both convenient and captivating.
- The smooth surfaces and stylish footrest lend a very modern style to this bar, so if modern or contemporary is your thing, you need to look no more.
Click Here to see the Steve Silver Ariana Bar Table
Stylish and Contemporary Wine Rack with Bottle / Glass Storage
- When you really do not have the space for a large wooden Home Bar, but love the look of it, this piece can be your best choice.
- It will fit well in any apartment or small entertainment area in your home, and it can still follow the style you want. In fact, this bar can fit almost anyone’s home entertainment area.
- This stylish and contemporary 48" high bar unit encompasses a design that is ideal for entertaining your guests.
- It features two doors where you conveniently find a place to hang glasses and a wine rack that can store up to 10 bottles.
- Its shelving area is great for making cocktails or displaying bar accessories.
- This cappuccino finished, solid-wood unit is practical, elegant and a must-have in every home
See the Monarch Specialties Stylish and Contemporary Wine Rack with Bottle / Glass Storage
If you have any questions or comments about the hide-a-bars just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (864) 663-2271.
Also in Recent Posts From Perfect Home Bars
Home bars transform the look of your apartment. It creates new options for entertainment for you. Those days of congested bars are gone. You can host a company of friends at the comfort of your home. Read for more!
Continue Reading →
In contemporary homes, having a home bar has become a great innovation. People even go the extra mile to create beautiful bars. It is not of necessity to have one right inside your living room or dining room. Your bar can be right in your garage. Once it is above ground and not surrounded by any wall, then this makes it an outdoor bar. Read for more!
Continue Reading →
Having a home bar is no longer a new thing. People install bars in their homes all for their comfort. It is a cool spot to always unwind. With the modern living lifestyle, there are modern ways to set up one. Don’t stay outdated! You can decorate it with flowers, artworks, and books. Let's dive in!
Continue Reading →